July 25th - Limited capacity to ensure a personalized experience.
Holistic Botanical Day is a one-day, in-person workshop for plant lovers in New Jersey.
We will walk you through the steps of using your own botanicals at home for therapeutic use, how to do hydrosols and floral waters , and the best ways to include this amazing powerful ingredient into your home apothecary & Skin Care collection
- Distilling two different botanicals for essential oils & hydrosols at home
- Learning safe methods while working with essential oils and hydrosols
- Working with various botanicals for distillation
- Setting up distillation equipment
- Preparation of the herbs
- Separating the essential oil – hydrosol mixture
- Storage and testing
- Herbal infusions
- Salves , lip balm & face serum
- Blends and formulations
- Different method of applications of oils and hydrosols in products
- Take home products.
What is included:
- lunch & coffee breaks
- 2 oz Hydrosol
- 1 oz herbal Salve
- 1/2 oz serum
- 1 lip balm
- Sound healing session – Thea Lanzisero
- NAHA CE certificate
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Instructors: Ginger Andro & Raghda A Maksoud
Location: Hawthorn Rose Studio, Westwood New Jersey NJ 076751
- $100- RSVP by July 18th
Covid 19 :
We want to ensure that you will be able to enjoy the educational experiences as safely as possible, Distillation Day will be in the open air, social distance is in place , both Instructors are fully vaccinated. Masks are required to ensure the safety of all attendees.
Fees are nonrefundable, you can use it as a credit for future courses or purchases.
All educational workshops are tax free ,due to a technical issue with the website taxes paid for New Jersey residents will be refunded, we are working to solve this issue and we apologize for any inconvenience.